mercredi 29 octobre 2014

Difficult times : high school


It's late but there's no better moment for me to write this post so here we go.
As I said a few days ago, I'm going to talk to you guys about my high school journey which is still ongoing.

I'm 18 years old and I should have started university at the beginning of this school year but instead I am still in high school in 5th secondary/11th grade/ Junior Year (whatever you call it ) meaning that I am 2 years behind...

I always had problems to study and to work hard, I am not an outstanding student but I wasn't stupid either. Everything was fine until I was 15,when I started 11th grade for the first time,in 2012, that's when everything crashed down and that I went through depression so long story short I had no motivation, no energy, no nothing to keep going so when I finally got better, the school year was almost done but I did try to get good grades at my exams but I failed 3 classes out of 10-11, so I knew it was just not gonna work but starting a class over, at least in my country, is something really common, it wasn't that big of a deal. 

At the beginning of the next school year (2013) I was still in 11th grade but it wasn't that bad, I was with a lot of friend who also had to start their year over and our heads were in a good place but then we got super lazy, and cocky, I played with fire and got burned. When I realised that I had failed maths I though that the universe wanted to punish me for something and I had no idea why. 

Now (2014) I am still in 11th grade and I feel so bad going to school everyday. I don't understand why I am still in this grade just because I failed 1 class out of all the classes I have...

It makes me even more sad because all of my friends are always talking about starting university and they still have no idea what they want to do but I know, I have known since I was 15 and the worst thing is that I know that once I graduate, I won't need maths ever again...

Here's all the classes with how many hours per week so you can understand why I thought it was a joke when they told me that I had to do this class all over again.


French-4hours
English-4hours
Dutch-4hours
History-4hours
Social-sciences -4hours
Sciences (bio-chem-physics)-3hours
Georgraphy- 2h
Psychology-2h
Religion-2h
Physical Ed.-2h
Math-4h ( I changed it now I only have 2hours)

At the end of the day, I can only blame myself even if I really do think that the teachers had no intention of letting me finish high school ever..
I'll be fine, eventhough everytime I have to talk about this subject I feel like it's the end of the world but it's not, it really is not :) BISOUS ♥

ps: I wasn't feeling like translating all of that in french, maybe another day :)
      J'avais pas trop envie de tout traduire en français, un autre jour peu être :)



2 commentaires:

  1. Aw, sorry to hear what you had to go through.
    I'm sure you'll do great now and you'll go after your dreams and you WILL make it!
    Keep on keepin' on! (It's kind of like the phrase for keep your chin up.)
    :)

    Jay xx

    jayxoxox18.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thanks hun, you're such a sweetheart ! I know some people have it worst than I do so I am just trying to keep going a one day I WILL study what I love !

      -Hass. <3

      Supprimer